Monday 16 May 2011

Chanel Sunglasses; Worth The Money?

So, I have one of those faces that just doesn't suit that many styles of sunglasses! And I have kind of fallen out with my Radley pair as I'm now paranoid that they just don't suit me! So, I decided to go on the hunt for sunglasses, and I saw so many I loved, a lot of them were mens ones (why do men have so many more cool pairs of sunglasses at their disposal!?!),and ones that especially stood out to me (for females, lol) are the Chanel, but damn are they expensive, not as expensive as they could have been I suppose, but either way they aren't cheap! . Now it says the pair pictured are made of ebony, and the Chanel logo is set in mother of pearl, now that to me sounds like good quality material. But I think I would be too scared to wear them incase I did them any damage! But more then the quality and price, they are such a cult fashion item to own, but is that in itself a good reason to buy them? . The styles, for the most part, are timeless and up to the minute with good workmanship and quality materials.... but do I want to spend £200-£300 on sunglasses that my clutsy self might ruin, or that I may go off? Or are they an investment, and an item I will treasure for years to come? Do I find a cheaper alternative, or do I go all out and get the high end? Fashion shouldn't be this difficult! . So what do you think is best, the good quality and cult fashion Chanel, or the highstreet cheaper alternative?

No comments:

Post a Comment