Monday 16 May 2011

Momiji Dolls

momiji kokeshi doll

I never knew about Momiji dolls until my uni housemate bought me one for my birthday (it's pictured above), and I really love it. Her name is called Giggles 2. Momiji dolls have a little hole in the base where you can store a personal message to the person you are giving the doll to, so Momiji call them "message dolls". . These figures are quite dear considering their size (£9.95 each) and the fact they are just little plastic kokeshi dolls (I think they are plastic), however the designs are so cute. I'm also not impressed that they add £1 if you put a message in the doll, since it is a message doll I think it should be included, and also sometimes the message is difficult to get out and you need a pin to ease the paper out. However, they have a regular line and they have special edition collections such as Hello Kitty along who couldn't love that?? . I could have a million of these in my room, it is so hard which one to pick to buy first! Definitely take a look at Momiji dolls if you haven't already! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment