Saturday 7 May 2011

Radley Beige 50's Sunglasses

Radley Beige Sunglasses

50's chic? Yes please! I had been looking for thick rimmed cream sunnies for a while, however most of them are very big in the frame, and because I have a smallish face they just don't look right as they pretty much drown my face. These however are a bit smaller in size and so they are much better in scale for my face. The glasses have a cute print on the legs on the inside (just cream on the outside, and have a little metal and enamel Scottie dog logo on them). They are quite small and so if you have a wide face you definitely won't be able to get these on, well not comfortably. The case it comes with is a huge bronze polka dot case, it isn't very light to take on your holidays and it takes up far too much room, but it is very secure and protective. it also comes with a brown polka dot cloth. I got these for £25 from Bicester Village Radley. RRP £70.

No comments:

Post a Comment