Wednesday 11 May 2011

Loungefly x Hello Kitty Pink Vinyl Embossed Wallet

Loungefly hello kitty purse

The features of this purse are; A Hello Kitty press stud closure, A zip around coin section with 2 sections and a zip pouch in the middle, 6 card slots, 3 bill slots, 1 ID slot. I love & hate this purse, and here's why; I love it because it reminded me a little of a Louis Vuitton Vernis wallet, with the added cute of Hello Kitty. It is a bright and girly "in your face" colour. It is also bigger then the usual Loungefly purse as it has a zip around section rather then just the zip pocket for change at the back, so if you tend to have a lot of change then this purse would suit you better! My hates of this purse are that there aren't many card slots, the material is a little cheap and very plastic-y, and the press stud tab that clips the purse closed gets in the way of the zip around section. However, my main hate is that some of the Hello Kitties aren't embossed properly, so part of Hello Kitties faces aren't stamped as deep as they should be (i'm not sure if it shows up on the picture?) however some parts are stamped too deeply so a bit of excess plastic sticks up around the design (I have this issue with one of the bows on the design), which I think is a little poor considering the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment