Wednesday 11 May 2011

Loungefly x Hello Kitty Earth Coin Purse

Loungefly Hello Kitty Earth Coin Purse

This is Loungefly's eco friendly coin purse, complete with peace signs, and an applique squirrel and Hello Kitty saying "Peace Man!" This has a green lining with peace signs, Hello Kitties and squirrels printed on it. The material is recycled hessian and even the tag is cotton instead of paper. It has a big green peace sign on the back, and it is a single zip closure. For the price this ispretty big in size, and I love not just the design, but the ethos behind it. It is also available in a wallet and a tote. I love this pouch, however I am having problems in deciding how to use it. I find it is too small for a cosmetics case, but it is too big for a coin purse. I guess if make-up brushes weren't involved I could use it as a cosmetic pouch, since it isn't long enough for brushes. I don't know, I need to use it for something, I want to take it out for a spin! :D Suggestions for usage welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment