Wednesday 11 May 2011

Melie Bianco Angelica Satchel

Melie Bianco Angelica Satchel in Rose

I love Melie Bianco! I hadn't heard of it until I stumbled across it on Baghaus one time and I saw this satchel and fell in love. They do multiple colours, however I was heartbroken to have fallen in love with it in rose only to find it was out of stock and they wouldn't get anymore in since it was last season!! However luckily I found it on sale on another website and the international shipping was cheaper! So I snapped it up quickly "bagging" the last one ;] Check out the source link to go to the website, she is a really lovely lady and she shipped my bag the same day. (I am not affiliated with her, am not on her pay roll, I am just a very happy customer who received a really good service). I was after a Mulberry Ruby Bayswater, however this is better value and I think the style is so much prettier! The big bow, the dusty rose colour, the champagne polka dot lining, the 2 sections of the bag, and the chunky gold-like hardware. It is vegan friendly since it is good quality faux leather instead of real leather. I normally like leather bags, however this is really study and thick material. This is now my favourite bag, and it was pretty good value for the design and quality! My Mum has already tried to "borrow" this bag! Any other Melie Bianco fans? :]

No comments:

Post a Comment