Saturday 7 May 2011

Red Or Dead Buccaneer boots



I love these boots, however they aren't my favourites. They are unique in style, I love all the buckles. I am used to rounded toed boots, so this having pointed toes took me a bit of getting used to. They are flat and so they aren't uncomfortable, however because I have fallen arches and they are so flat they aren't the most comfortable shoes for my feet, but they are more comfy then heeled boots (it takes a lot to beat my Rocket Dog Tracker boots though). The leather is so soft and brilliant quality, however there is no zip, so you have to pull them on, which may shorten the life of the boot. They are quite expensive, but are unique in style and they are good quality. They come up high on the leg so they are perfect for winter, you can wear them with skinny jeans or leggings. Overall a good shoe, but a couple of drawbacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment