Sunday 15 May 2011

Loungefly x Hello Kitty Donut Wallet

Hello Kitty x Loungefly Donut wallet front

I adore this wallet! It is smaller then my usual ones, it has 6 credit card slots and an ID slot, 2 bill slots and a zipped pocket on the back of the purse for change. However I still fit all my stuff in it. It has PVC Applique detail on the donuts and Hello Kitties face, hands & bow, I love the metallic pink detail and the shine of the white PVC. It also has a pink metallic zip pull on the back and a magnetic press stud closure on the front section. There is also embroidery such as the multi-coloured sprinkles. This is a canvas material, with PVC and brown faux leather. It also has pink & cream cotton lining. This is so pretty and a really lovely design and is really well made. I will be using this for a fair while! I saw this on eBay for £19 with delivery so couldn't pass it up!

Hello Kitty x Loungefly Donut wallet inside

ello Kitty x Loungefly Donut wallet back

No comments:

Post a Comment