Monday 16 May 2011

Pandora; Buddha Charm

Pandora Buddha Charm

I am a Pandora collector. I have only really started since Christmas! Anyway I thought I would do posts on my individual charms. . Pandora Charms are so cute, unique and really individual, I love them! . This one is my little Buddha, it was my first charm and he is really special to me. I am a firm believer in karma, and living a good life to be a good person, and I am not necessarily Buddhist, however I like what the Buddhas stand for and the peaceful nature of the religion. . Therefore, to me this charm is a way of carrying that way of thinking around with me, so if I ever get angry or have a negative way of thinking, and I see my little Buddha smiling back at me, it helps be to step back and to not be so rash with my actions. I know it's just a little silver charm, but it's what it symbolizes! . In terms of the charm, it is a really cute and has a lot of detail on him from his little toes, his clothes, his smiley little face, and also his moobs and big belly! it has oxidized detail on the charm as a form of shading! . I bought this for £23 before the price went up to £30... so don't tell me this little guy isn't lucky! :D

Pandora Buddha Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment