Monday 16 May 2011

Pandora; I Love You Charm

Pandora I Love You Charm

This is the second charm I got. I got this off my boyfriend for Valentine's Day! . This is a silver charm with a 14ct gold cute little heart on one side, and on the other 3 sides it has I, Love & You. This is a really cute charm, and I love the two-tone charms. . More than anything this means a lot to me as it reminds me of my boyfriend and how sweet he is, and it reminds me I'm loved andthat he is a special person to me. It always makes me feel better to look at it while he is away, as it feels like I have something of him with me always! . Best Valentine's present ever! It will be with me forever :] . This retails at £60, so it is a little dearer but it has both gold and silver. He is naughty and spent too much on me just for valentines!! But it is a beautiful charm, and I really love it!

Pandora I Love You Charm

No comments:

Post a Comment