Sunday 15 May 2011

Sanrio 50th Anniversary "Friends" Design iPhone Cover

Sanrio 50th Anniversary Hello Kitty & Friends iphone cover

How cute is this? I found it on eBay and so I bought it straight away!! I am a massive Sanrio fan, my favourites being Hello Kitty, Pochacco, Choco Cat & Cinnamoroll. What better way for Sanrio to celebrate the 50th anniversary then to have a design that incorporates a load of the Sanrio gang, rather then just being about Hello Kitty, as sometimes the other characters get forgotten and end up in the background. I love that this has a load of the gang, Badtz maru, Pochacco, My Melody, Cinnamoroll, Keroppi, Pom Pom Purin, Choco Cat, & Tuxedo Sam on it rather then just Hello Kitty. I mean these are not all the characters Sanrio has as there are loads (see the source to see them all) but it is a range of characters that Sanrio have introduced throughout the years. This is a lovely glossy cover, with cream background colour, and green stars and pink hearts in the background, and in the left hand bottom corner it has a ribbon shaped into a heart with a bow on the top with "Sanrio 50th" with little stars inside the heart. In terms of the iPhone Case, this is very good quality. It is sturdy silicone, but has all the relevant holes for buttons etc (unlike my last stupid Hello Kitty one where you had to press the plastic as there wasn't holes for the buttons!) As already mentioned it is lovely and glossy, and it has done a very good job of protecting my iPhone and looking darn cute! It also comes with a screen protector, which is just a plastic sticker, however it is really quite thick and protective compared to my last one, so I was pleasantly surprised, and the touchscreen is not affected by it at all. Overall, this is a really cute and practical item that celebrates a monumental time for Sanrio & Sanrio fans, so it's nice to have a lovely item you will see every day to celebrate it! This design also comes in a tote!

No comments:

Post a Comment